Its a weird feeling.. Being stuck between what you want to do and what you wish to do.. Its worse than being between the devil and the deep blue sea because most of the times you're stuck between situations you've created or people you love the most..
This blog is the direct result of my stupid frustrations and agitations with my ownself!
I hate it when I need to choose between My Mom and a precious friend, when I'm suppose to either go for a dinner or spend time with my family.. I hate making up my mind when I'm supposed to resist meeting friends who've walked past me long ago, but who remind me of the good old times and paying heed to my sanity which says why waste time over bygones!!
I don't like the complications the mind creates.. The mind being a place of its own.. can make a Heaven of hell, a hell of Heaven!! (copyrights John Milton) I hate possessing an alive conscience along with a (supposedly) stable mind!!
Its true.. Sometime you do blow things outta proportion.. maybe exactly what I'm doing right now!! Blowing my dark thoughts big enough to upset my mind, though the little good news returned the light in the darkness
Apologies for the disoriented thoughts!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment