Hello to whoever reading this blog..
If you know me n I've forced you into reading this blog, then very happily once again I'M SANYA.. And if your an unknown person or long lost friend.. Hiii.. and thanks for reading.. I'M SANYA..
I dunno why I'm blogging at 01:09 hrs on 15th of August!! Well this is a day I'm very proud of and Im here jus writing cause I fortunately dont have work tomorrow!! :) Soo.. I'm Sanya the Hariyani.. I love my name n surname.. and I also love myself..
After walking out of college.. into the mad rat-race.. I begin to realise how small.. minuscule.. tiny a part of this entireeee solar system I am.. I feel there's sooo much to do.. Soo much to learn.. Sooo many awesome, inspiring people to meet.. so many less privileged to reach out to.. its a never ending list!!!
So I'm basically just pursuing my professional dreams right now.. And repeating what this "inspiring gentleman" Mr. Ganesh said.. Im pursuing my MBA.. the MBA which is gonna determine where I live, what car I drive, what school my kids study in, what people, friends and colleagues I work with and the kinda life I build around myself..
Though I'm a strong believer in destiny n karma, I also believe one has to walk the path to achievements, knowledge, learning and one's dreams.. You need to pick up the food served on the plate of life and chew it, gobble it down, vomit it out, throw it away or relish each and every bite of it.. whether perfectly cooked or not!!
Pursuing my dream to be a part of TISS, I'm living the most difficult year of my life, trying to put together all those factors which are gonna be the tomorrow I wake upto..
Hoping this start to blogging rather conversing and expressing without holding back, is a process of another learning..
Wishing everyone a "Happy Independance Day" irrespective of whenever you read this.. and requesting everyone to Feel Pride in being an Indian..
If you think something's wrong.. Come together and put it right..
To change the system, you need to be a part of the system..
Happy Blogging!!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment